Vent Box Ductless Filtration HFHVB60-G
Vent-Box ductless filtration systems are modular ventilation and filtration units designed to protect laboratory personnel from chemical vapors found inside of stand-alone chemical safety cabinets. The Vent-Box serves as modular ventilation and a filtration system for all chemical safety cabinets.
Vent-Box Features & Benefits:
- Low-profile, completely portable, no ductwork required.
- Compact size, easily positioned on shallow safety cabinets.
- Modular design permits multiple configurations.
- Universal connections allow retrofit to almost all available flammable and safety cabinets on the market.
- Meets or Exceeds OSHA, ANSI, and other International Standards.
- Filtration: Available with Multiplex filtration technology, a unique configuration that includes a pre-filter and main carbon filter. HEPA/ULPA filtration is also available.
- Hose: Each unit is provided with a PVC or metal flex hose with smooth inner surfaces to minimize pressure drop and friction loss. The vent hose is connected to the cabinet via a threaded 2" diameter (50.8 mm) metal bung adapter. The discharge end accommodates a 1.5" diameter (38.1 mm) metal or PVC hose.
- No-Tools Filter Access: The filter is easy to replace, no tools required. Simply open the easy access lid and change the filters.
- Multiple Connection Configurations: The Vent-Box comes equipped with four possible intake connections, allowing you to easily configure the unit to meet your space requirements.
- Exhaust Port: Slotted exhaust port allows for an optional bolt-on ducting collar that allows connection to existing in-house ductwork.
- Leveling Feet: Equipped with adjustable leveling feet that ensure solid placement on a variety of surfaces.
- Control Panel: Electronic controls and displays include switches for the blower and a low airflow alarm.
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHTS
External Width - 21.25" | 540 mm
External Depth - 12" | 305 mm
External Height - 13" | 330 mm
Shipping Width - 24" | 610 mm
Shipping Depth - 22" | 559 mm
Shipping Height - 18" | 457 mm
Net Weight - 32lbs | 14 kg
Shipping Weight - 34lbs | 15 kg
Frame Construction - Epoxy-coated Steel
PROTECTION & COMPLIANCE
Protection - Vapors and Gases
Quality - ISO 9001
Electrical Voltage - 230V, 50Hz
OPTIONS AND ACCESSORIES
Color Match - Blue - VB60-BE
Color Match - Green - VB60-GN
Color Match - Red - VB60-RD
Color Match - Yellow - VB60-YW
Ducting Collar - VB60-EXH
Filter Saturation Alarm* - FSA
Wall Mount - VB60-WM
* Factory installed; specify when ordering
PLEASE NOTE: The Photograph(s) shown on this page are examples only (from the same product group) and may not represent the actual model that is described in this article. Please consult the product specification and drawings above and contact the office should you wish to see an actual image of the product that is described, quoting the product reference number at the top of this page.
Contact us for further information on 0113 245 4111 or click to fill in our Contact Form