Vented Containment Enclosures
Vented Containment Enclosures provide effective containment of airborne particulates during manipulation and transfer of potent compounds.
Research suggests that even slight modifications of enclosures can result in containment factors from the microgram down to the nanogram. A turbulent free design utilises environmentally friendly, ductless technology in combination with carbon / HEPA filtration to provide precise, safe containment in all applications.
Ductless technology also makes installation of dedicated workstations easy, as no additional HVAC design is required.
• Proven Performance.
• Turbulent-free Airflow Pattern.
• Custom sizes to meet every need.
• Specialized HEPA-filter technology for increased safety.
• Ductless design increases location possibilities.
• Easy-to-Change Filtration system.
DOWNFLOW WORKSTATION FEATURES & BENEFITS
Vented Enclosures are available in 8 standard sizes, in metal, stainless steel, or polypropylene construction, totaling 24 standard models.
• Increase operator safety by trapping potent powders at the nanogram level.
• Multiplex filter broadens range of filtration applications and utilises “bag out” HEPA filtration system.
• No HVAC tie-in requirements, decreasing energy load and increasing installation possibilities.
• Available in custom sizes to fit a wide range of application needs.
• Accessories include an optional base stand, air flow meter, and cable ports.
Contact us for further information on 0113 245 4111 or click to fill in our Contact Form.