PCR Laminar Flow Cabinets
The PCR Laminar Flow Cabinet employs HEPA filtration technology to create a safe, energy-efficient, and contaminant-free environment. It is ideally suited for use in nonhazardous applications where biological or biohazard byproducts are not generated and user protection is not required.
• High capacity air handling system with flow velocity of 0.45 m/s or 90 FPM
• Steel construction with microbial, powder finish coating
• Pre-installed, easy to access and change pre-filter and HEPA filter
• Pre-installed, integral UV lamp fixtures
• Optional stainless-steel work surface includes lips on all four sides to contain spills
• Designed for use on desktop, optional base stand, or optional mobile cart
• Meets or exceeds OSHA, ANSI and other international standards
• Designed to comply with current technical and safety regulations
• Isolated internal systems protect against fumes and extend product life
• Three model sizes available
• Shipped fully assembled; no installation required
DUCTLESS FILTRATION - THE ECO-FRIENDLY CHOICE
Advanced HEPA filtration offers a safe, high performance alternative to conventional ducted cabinets for a broad range of applications:
• Environmental Benefits. Ductless enclosures isolate and trap powders and particulates to prevent ecological impact through release
into the environment.
• Safer Filter Replacement. The optional filter shutter system for bag-out filter replacement system minimizes exposure to filter contaminants when removing used filters for insertion of new filters.
• Versatile. The DFE line includes a factory installed exhaust canopy that allows thimble ducting to the outside. HEPA/ULPA filters also provide high levels of biological safety.
• Easy to Install. The ductless balance enclosure is self-contained and does not require venting to the outside. The enclosure is portable and
may be moved from one location to the next with minimal downtime and without filter changes. Set-up, operation and filter maintenance are
• Energy Efficient. Because filtered air is returned to the room, no demands are required of the facility HVAC capacity for make-up air.
• Cost Effective. Facility ductwork, HVAC and construction costs are eliminated.
• Safe to Use. Workstation airflow and face velocity protect users from incidental exposures to powders or particulates.
• Self-testing. Electronic airflow monitoring assures continuous safety.
PCR-24-A - 24"W, 115VAC, 60Hz
PCR-24-G - 24"W, 230VAC, 50Hz
PCR-36-A - 36"W, 115VAC, 60Hz
PCR-36-G - 36"W, 230VAC, 50Hz
PCR-48-A - 48"W, 115VAC, 60Hz
PCR-48-G - 48"W, 230VAC, 50Hz
Please contact us for further information on 0113 245 4111 or click to fill in our Contact Form.