Flow Series Laminar Flow Cabinet
Laminar Flow Cabinets are designed to protect the work surface, products and materials from particulate contamination.
The FLOW Series vertical laminar flow cabinets are compact and can easily be moved between laboratories, or used where space is limited. In operation the ambient air is drawn in through a Electrostatic pre-filter and then passes through the main HEPA filter and is then uniformly distributed into the inner cabinet work area and exhausted outside through the front aperature and rear wall perforations. The result is a work zone that meets and exceeds ISO Class 5 requirements (formally Class 100).
- Compact and portable (optional mobile cart and base stands available)
- Vertical laminar flow with HEPA/ULPA filtration protects materials inside the cabinet from particulates
- High airflow capacity
- Configurable with a broad range of options which can be customised to your specific application
- Easy filter change
- These benchtop workstations are available in widths of 24” 36” and 48”
Laminar Flow Cabinets are suitable for a variety of applications, especially where an individual clean air environment is required for smaller items, e.g. particle sensitive electronic devices.
Areas of use include:
- Plant tissue culture
- Media plate preparation
- Electronics inspection
- Medical device assembly
- Pharmacy drug preparation
Laminar Flow Cabinets maintain a 0.45 m/s (90 fpm) airflow velocity, measured 6" (150 mm) from the filter face, with a uniformity of +/- 20% across the filter face.
Contact us for further information on 0113 245 4111 or click to fill in our Contact Form